Weekly Meal Plan CW 35


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/09/weekly-meal-plan-cw-35.html

Hi food friends,

my boyfriend is cooking a lovely smelling dinner as I type this, and I can't wait to try some! Today's meal plan holds a variety of cooked, baked and "raw" dishes, as well as desserts. Enjoy!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I took inspiration from a dish we made for our Fantasy Mystery Dinner back in December: stuffed hokkaido pumpkin. This time I filled it with couscous, carrots, leek, potatoes, pumpkin, tomato paste, soy cream and spices. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Tuesday I wasn't in the mood to spend time in the kitchen, so I just made some whole grain sandwiches with mashed chickpea salad, shredded carrot, chopped apple, tomatoes and arugula for me and my boyfriend. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Wednesday my boyfriend made a recipe that I discovered on the website of one of my vegan favourites, Sadia: spicy garlic wok noodles with stir-fried vegetables and tofu.

- On Thursday we made one of our staples, vegan curry with potatoes, carrots, zucchini, spinach, scallions, ginger, sunflower seed butter and tomatoes. Served with basmati rice.

- It was our "monthly anniversary" on Friday, so we decided to make something a little more special. For dinner we had homemade tarte flambée with caramelized onions, scallions, spinach, tomatoes and arugula (similar recipe: here), and for dessert my boyfriend whipped up these healthy chocolate cupcakes with homemade mixed berry sorbet (frozen berries, soy yogurt, stevia).

- On Saturday we visited some friends where we ate out at a tiny festival we went to, and on Sunday we basically spent the entire day in the kitchen, making banana pancakes for breakfast, apple walnut cake in the afternoon and vegan barley broth with carrots, peas and bell pepper in the evening. Similar recipes: here and here.

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments