Friday Favorites - Week 389
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Fall is here (well, sort of), and I'm ready for fall themed blog posts! The Six Gorgeous Fall Wreaths that Leslie shared are definitely a step in the right direction. Whether rustic, crafty, or traditional – there's something for everyone in her round up.
Here are some other favourites of the week:
- A powerful homemade ginger tea that boosts the immune system, acts as an antibiotic, and helps with overall gut health
- These fudgy kidney bean brownies that look incredibly gooey and chocolaty (use vegan butter and plant-based milk to make it vegan)
- Lisa's useful tips on 7 ways to remove sticky jar labels in order to reuse them as food storage, smoothie glasses or vases
- This homemade pumpkin pie lip scrub for silky smooth lips that looks too delicious to not lick your lips (which you totally could due to its natural ingredients)
- Karren's tips for giving yourself a salon quality pedicure at home that saves money and leaves you with soft smooth feet
- Have you ever thought of combining green tea, lemon juice, peppermint and cucumber? If not, you might want to try this cucumber peppermint tea that is not only super refreshing, but also super healthy and hydrating
- Look at these DIY beeswax anise fall candles that Katrin created! Aren't they lovely? Environmentally friendly, non toxic, and with a lovely anise and honey scent! Fall is in the air – literally :)
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
DIY Pumpkin Jars from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Back to school Chalkbaord from A Sprinkle of Joy
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Laundry Room Makeover from Welsh Design Studio
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake from Living la vida Holoka
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Six Gorgeous Fall Wreaths to Make Today from From Play Dates To Parties
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Fresh Roasted Parmesan Green Beans from Views from The Ville
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!