Friday Favorites - Week 428


Dear blogging friends,

I'm sorry for the unannounced absence over the past two weeks, but due to the new data protection regulations here in Europe that have been entering into force end of May, I had to update my privacy policy to be in line with the new regulations. But now I'm back, and I'm happy to co-host the link party again :)

This week I'm featuring this lovely DIY Year of Dates Wedding Gift Basket from Just Measurig Up - and no, I'm not about to get married or anything like that, but I really love the idea of this personalized gift basket. That's exactly what I'd want to get for my own wedding! The great thing is, not only will you be able to do all sorts of exciting and romantic things with your partner, but it's also quite a minimalist gift that focuses on activities and experiences instead of material things. Now, who will make this for me at my wedding?! :D

HAPPY PARTYING!



Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Maisy at Becoming Alice - FB | G+ | Pin
Sheree at Stage Presents - Twitter | FB | Pin | Inst | Inst
Lisa at Condo Blues - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Penny at Penny's Passion - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst | BL

If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!


You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!


Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Vintage Desk Makeover from The Interior Frugalista 

Penny at Penny's Passion chose

C129671E-2495-424B-AF70-0E50746ED135 
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Classic Southern Devil Eggs from The Kitchen is my Playground

Southern Sausage and Grits Brunch Casserole at Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Southern Sausage and Grits Brunch Casserole from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Lisa from Condo Blues chose
How to Naturally Stain Wood with Steel Wool and Vinegar from Play Dates to Parties

Maisy at Becoming Alice chose  


Friday Favorites Button

Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!

0 Comments