Friday Favorites - Week 388
IT'S PARTY TIME!
This week I'm featuring this super adorable tutorial for a Handmade Animal Planter from Resin Crafts Blog that requires nothing but a small clay pot and modeling clay. Super easy to make, great project to do with kids – and did I mention, it's super adorable?! I think an elephant would be sooo cute as well, like you said. Or maybe a squirrel, or a little rabbit... Anyway!
Here are some other favourites of the week:
- These five simmer pot recipes for fall that are made with completely natural ingredients and will make your house smell amazing
- This gorgeous DIY peacock decor that is budget friendly and quick to put together
- These banana chocolate breakfast popsicles and this blackberry blueberry sorbet with chia pudding that are absolutely droolworthy, don't you think?
- This hilarious visualization of what the animals from animated movies would look like if they were people that is just so on point, it's hilarious! Which is your favourite?!
- And last but not least this simple recipe for spiced almonds that Angie shared on her website and that make for a great, fall-flavoured snack
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Banana Oat Bread Cookies from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Handmade Animal Planter from Resin Crafts Blog
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Cotton Wreath Made from Cotton Garland from Vintage, Paint and more
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Hot Apple Cider Doughnuts from Gluesticks
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies from Simply Stacie
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!