Weekly Meal Plan CW 31


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/08/weekly-meal-plan-cw-31.html


Hi everyone!


Man, I'm way too stressed right now. My bags are semi-packed, I need to publish this blog post, and my boyfriend and I are about to get picked up any minute to drive to his grandma's because tomorrow is his cousin's wedding and we still have to finish her wedding cake... yeah. To be honest, last week was a struggle to come up with recipes while being so busy with 10 other things, but here's what we ended up cooking & eating. Enjoy!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday we made a Jamaican Stir-Fry with red bell pepper, plantain, red lentils, okra and coconut milk with brown rice. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Tuesday we had veggie curry with broccoli, carrots, kidney beans and green peas as well as the rest of the okra and coconut milk, served with brown rice. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday my boyfriend made vegan pizza once again with homemade spicy tomato sauce and loads of veggies on top: bell pepper, zucchini, green beans, artichokes, olives, marinated mango, green chili and onions.

- On Thursday I made sort of a ratatouille stir-fry with zucchini, yellow and red bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, garlic, tomato paste and spices mixed with basmati rice. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Friday we made our first ever naked burgers with a side salad and homemade potato & sweet potato fries. Recipe for the patties: over here.

- On the weekend we were off to the bachelorette party of my boyfriend's cousin who is going to have her wedding tomorrow (exciting!!), so we ate vegan falafel wraps in the city. We also ate way too much vegan wedding cake (to be) because my boyfriend, his sister and I are going to make their cousin's 3 tier wedding cake, so we had to rehearse a couple of times – and eat all of the cakes afterwards with our friends, haha whoops! The recipe for the cake will be on my blog next week, if everything turns out as planned! :)

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments