Weekly Meal Plan CW 26


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/07/weekly-meal-plan-cw-26.html


Hello there fellow food lovers!


I'm finally back with my weekly meal plans (all I ate in the past month in Vietnam was basically vegan noodle soup, rice with tofu and sautéed morning glory with garlic, fried rice, fried noodles, rice, rice, rice, and... did I mention noodle soups?), and as you probably already noticed, I renewed the design of my meal plan. I simply built this with Photoshop, so no big magic behind this :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday my boyfriend made oven roasted vegetables (zucchini, carrots, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes) with homemade hummus – one of my all-time favourite meals!

- On Tuesday my boyfriend made savory pancakes/crepes filled with two different vegetable fillings: a chili sauce with lots of garlic and spiciness, and a creamy sauce with zucchini, carrots, soy cream and Indian curry paste. Yum! Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday I prepared some spicy rice with turmeric coconut yogurt and fried veggies (I used carrot, peas, cauliflower and red bell pepper). Recipe: over here. We also went to a local festival in our hometown and got some vegan falafel wraps :)

- On Thursday we made a big vegan pizza with all my favourite toppings (corn, zucchini, tomato, artichoke, broccoli, peas) because I was seriously craving pizza after our pizza-less 3 1/2 weeks long vacation in Vietnam! :D

- On Friday we went to the local festival again and each had a veggie pizza. I also prepared a batch of whole grain pasta with a quick 15-minute garlic avocado sauce for lunch. Recipe: over here. Yuuum.

- On the weekend we had coconut curry with Vietnamese rice that we "smuggled" back home, as well as loads of food at one of our friend's 30th birthday party (we're getting old...), Sunday pancakes with coconut yogurt and fruits, and a veggie bowl with baked sweet potato, steamed spinach, cooked corn, marinated fried tofu (marinade: crushed garlic, smoked salt, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika powder, mustard) and avocado, inspired by Bonny Rebecca's video!

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments