Friday Favorites - Week 370
IT'S PARTY TIME!
What's up, party people? Are you ready for another round of inspiring and getting inspired?
Here's what I've been up to this week:
- Got the official approval for my master thesis with the compelling title "Creative Writing and transnational narrative strategies" :)
- Still working hard to cut out all sorts of added sugar from my diet for the next two weeks.
- Dreaming of those white chocolate truffles. Oh and also of those gorgeous salted caramel rose truffles. (drool)
- Blown away by Angie's DIY Mason Jar Candle. At first I thought "oh she used a Mason jar to fill it with wax, neat idea but kinda boring" but then I read the post and realised that she made a Mason jar from wax entirely!! How cool is that?! Would make such a great (Mother's Day?) gift as well!
- Discovered a new youtube channel about nutrition and minimalism called Pick Up Limes and am already in love with it.
- Also found and fell in love with the minimalism, veganism and DIY themed youtube channel by Ela Gale. So inspiring!
- Still looking for a place to stay/sleep in London. If you happen to know anyone in central London who would be willing to let me and my boyfriend sleep on their sofa or something, do let me know :)
- Also still watching 13 Reasons Why with my flatmates – we've all sort of proceeded to code-name it "13 reasons to nag" because it seems that the characters get more and more annoying and stupid as the show continues. Who agrees?
But now on to the party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
DIY Chocolate Mocha Body Scrub from Becoming Alice
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Best Chocolate Cake On The Planet from Mary and Martha's House
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Easy Mango Salsa for Cinco de Mayo from Comfort Spring Station
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
15+ Kentucky Derby Favorites from Marilyn's Treats
Lisa at Condo Blues chose
Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites from To Simply Inspire
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
DIY Mason Jar Candles from Resin Crafts
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Front Porch Spring Mantel from Penny's Vintage Home
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!