IT'S PARTY TIME!
hey there little pineapples,
are you wearing something green? Cause it's officially St. Patrick's Day today! (at least in Germany, it's already March 17th here) I'm actually wearing a green hoodie, but that's just one of my standard slouch-around-pieces. Anyway. I decided I would use our weekly party to share some fun things that have happened to me that week.
- I finished the theory chapter of my master thesis and started with the narratological analysis. (yay)
- Spring is finally returning to Germany, and I'm totally obsessing over Rachel Talbott's youtube videos on natural home cleaning, beauty DIYs and spring decor. (love!)
- My boyfriend and I took care of his sister's dog last weekend and went for a looong walk in the sun. (I wish I had a dog)
- It took us 30 attempts to get a somewhat decent photo for my Relationship Problems post. (I gloomily stared out of the window for a solid half an hour)
- I (kind of) fell in love with Grace's website, and (kind of) decided to slowly transition my blog content from food / fitness to more natural remedy & self care related posts. (exciting!)
- I've started doing daily 20 to 30 minute workouts again (which I'm actually super proud of) and I'm also currently doing an online workout course with my boyfriend, which is super fun because we can motivate each other (the last workout was sooo hard!)
- This year's Dirty Dozen list is out, and while I already make sure to buy organic produce (potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, lemons), I'm once again motivated to buy even more organic! Especially fruits...
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Creamy Grape Salad from Dear Crissy
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Easy Gold Crushed Can DIY Planters from Pillar Box Blue
Penny at Penny's Passion chose
Killer Kale Salad by Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
The Three Easiest Vegetables to Grow and Enjoy from Green Talk
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Caramelized Onion Red Pepper Zucchini Frittata from The Simply Stacie Blog
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
5 reasons to unplug with 15 device free activities from Heartful Habits
Christine at Light and Savvy chose
Cauliflower Tots from To Simply Inspire
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!