Weekly Meal Plan CW 06



Hello friends, welcome back to another "what I eat in a week", at least for dinner (and lunch the next day). I have to admit, I'm quite bad at taking care of myself when it comes to cooking because when I come home from work I'm often too lazy to spend hours in the kitchen - whereas when I'm with my boyfriend, that's time spent together and therefore isn't boring at all.

Anyway, here's what I ate last week!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I ate leftover pizza that my boyfriend and I had made the weekend before (I spent the weekend with him). We made our usual whole grain spelt dough, and topped it with homemade tomato sauce, sweet corn, red bell pepper, artichokes (my all time favourite pizza tipping), green peas, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, and arugula. Sooo good. Similar recipe: here.

- On Tuesday my uncle and I made a delicious Asian sweet potato and lime soup with coconut milk, marinated tofu and fresh cilantro. SO scrumptious! Similar recipe: here and here.

- On Wednesday my uncle, my best friend and I went out to eat at an Indian restaurant, where I had a spicy and delicious vegan Bhindi Masala with rice and chapati. Recipe for a homemade version: here.

- On Thursday I made another batch of lazy vegan chili with canned kidney beans, canned sweet corn, canned tomatoes, red lentils and fresh cilantro.

- On Friday I was craving something fresh and made myself a thick smoothie with banana, mixed berries, soy milk, coconut milk, almond flour, oats, cinnamon, and ginger. Similar recipe: here.

- On the weekend I ate spaghetti with a simple homemade tomato zucchini sauce (similar recipe: here), as well as my staple curry with carrots, zucchini, coconut milk and basmati rice.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments