Weekly Meal Plan CW 14



Hello friends, 

it looks like I'm not really able to keep up the weekly meal plans, but rather biweekly uploads, which is also okay. I stick to very similar meals anyway, so it would get boring very soon to see the same dishes over and over again :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I had some tasty millet salad with tomatoes, figs, mint, avocado, and a creamy homemade hummus that my new flatmates made. Sooo goood. Similar recipe: here.

- On Tuesday I made some delicious Mediterranean quinoa with zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and chickpeas. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I cooked up a hearty sweet potato and chickpea stew with spinach. Similar recipe: here.

- On Thursday I made another sweet potato dish, this time the spicy sweet potato and peanut stew with chickpeas and celery that I made a couple of weeks ago, this time I added red bell pepper and ginger. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Friday I ate a so called "tas kebab/kabab/kabob" which is basically a Persian stew with potato, eggplant, carrot, onion, quince and turmeric (similar recipe: here - unfortunately I could not find any vegan recipes online, but just use eggplant for a meatfree version), served with "jeweled rice" (similar recipe: here).

- On the weekend I made a batch of whole grain spelt spaghetti with broccoli, red bell pepper and a spicy peanut butter sauce (similar recipe: here) as well as a potato salad with lettuce, olives, pickles, celery, radishes, spring onions, dill, pumpkin seed oil, lemon juice, and a mustard dressing (similar recipe: here and here).


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments