Weekly Meal Plan CW 04



Today's post marks the beginning of a new era. Well, that was a dramatic start. By now I've moved to a different city to work at an editorial office. My boyfriend will join me here in a few month's time, and until then I'm on my own in the kitchen. So here's what I made myself for dinner (and lunch the next day)!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I ate curry leftovers from the Philippine restaurant we went for dinner on Sunday, as well as some leftover polenta slices from Friday, lol.

- On Tuesday I made an Indian inspired curry consisting of potatoes, cauliflower, red bell pepper, and spices. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I made another Indian style curry, this time using cauliflower, zucchini, red lentils, a pre-made vegan Indian curry sauce, and jasmine rice to serve. Similar recipe: here.

- On Thursday I ate bread with hummus as well as leftover curry. Boring, but yummy :)

- On Friday I made a veggie and tofu stir-fry (broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, tofu, ginger, peanut butter, coconut milk) with jasmine rice. Similar recipe: here and here.

- On the weekend I made a Moroccan inspired hearty stew with chickpeas, bell pepper, tomatoes, zucchini, and potatoes. Similar recipe: here. I also made some super lazy vegan chili on Sunday, using canned kidney beans, canned sweet corn, canned tomatoes, and red lentils, which I ate with bread.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments