Friday Favorites - Week 387
IT'S PARTY TIME!
This week I'm featuring Mary's incredibly easy to make and effective Beeswax Furniture Polish over on The Boondocks Blog. Mary is not only one of the most kind-hearted people on the internet, but also a Greek-bound queen of furniture and household projects!
Here are some other favourite of the week:
- This super easy and gelatin-free 10 minute raspberry jam recipe that doesn't require any pectin nor sugar
- Lisa's tutorial for homemade lavender essential oil extract that must smell amazing!
- Kerianne's four simple rules for the perfect flower arrangement (I'm really into bouquets lately)
- This absolutely scrumptious looking caramel blondie blizzard that is gluten-free and top 8 allergy-free
- A super unhealthy but super good looking caramel corn recipe
- These depressingly accurate comics about how our life changes after 25 (and I'm just about to turn 26!!)
- As well as these 14 amusing cartoons about challenges that every woman can relate to – and basically ANYTHING drawn by Cassandra Kalin, she's amazing!
- And this guide on how to clean & disinfect your refrigerator in 20 minutes – because let's be honest, I really need to do this again...
Now enough with the links, let's smash this party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Brownie Bottom from A Sprinkle of Joy
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
How To Make Your Own Beeswax Furniture Polish from The Boondocks Blog
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
DIY Vintage Iron and Wood Table from A Vintage Green
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
The Cutest Painted Pumpkin Planter Ever from From Play Dates to Parties
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Whole Mini Turkey Meatloaf from Bites of Wellness
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Fun Fall Pillows under $10.00 from Vintage Paint and More
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
1 Pint 10 Minute Raspberry Jam from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!