Friday Favorites - Week 386
IT'S PARTY TIME!
In honour of my early blogging days I'm featuring this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter "Nice" Cream from Busy Being Jennifer that seriously got me craving nice cream – and peanut butter – and chocolate!!
Here are some other favourites of the week:
- This nerdy R2-D2 shelf that would make for the perfect homemade gift for some of my geeky friends and relatives. Love it!
- Look at those cute denim tin can planters, aren't they just adorable?! Plus, they are another recycling/upcycling project, so yay for that!
- Speaking of recycling, here are 10 awesome ways to reuse old glass jars that are easy to make, pretty to look at and very useful!
- If you own a dehydrator and like spicy food, this DIY hot chili powder tutorial is the one for you. I wish I had a dehydrator...
- This recipe for zucchini sauce with pasta is perfect for lazy chefs like me ;)
- My boyfriend and I recently re-discovered the greatness of cooked and grilled corn (with vegan butter and herbed salt – sooo good!), so here's a great post on how to make grilled corn on the cob for those summery barbecue nights.
- Last, but not least, I'm in love with this virgin white sangria that is not only kid-friendly but also a great option for those adults that don't enjoy alcohol, like me :)
Let's get this party started!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Fall Centerpiece from Momma DJane
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Chocolate Peanut Butter "Nice" Cream from Busy Being Jennifer
Lisa at Condo Blues chose
The Ultimate Guide to Using a Paint Sprayer from Rain on a Tin Roof
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
A Curbside Rescued Secretary Desk Makeover from The Interior Frugalista
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Lightened Broccoli Salad from 5 Minutes for Mom
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
DIY Tray from Country Chic Cottage
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!