Friday Favorites - Week 382
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Welcome to another round of Friday Favorites! For this week's feature I picked this Blackberry Cobbler in a Cast-Iron Skillet from Simply Stacie, and even though this is more of an autumn recipe, I've always wanted to make a blackberry cobbler myself, so this needed to be featured anyway :) Here are my other favorites of the week:
- The new season of Game of Thrones has started, and of course I had to watch the first episode asap... and once again realised that I HATE watching this series one episode at a time because there are always too many loose ends in each episode. Too impatient to wait until everything is available in one package though :D
- I'm craving ice cream lately, and this recipe for chocolate dipped coconut chai ice cream bars by Sophie looks incredibly good! Drool.
- Speaking of ice cream, these strawberry yoghurt & mango fruit pops by Carol look amazing too, and are easy to make vegan - just use coconut yoghurt or soy yoghurt instead of the Greek yoghurt!
- Another refreshing recipe for hot summer days is this watermelon lemonade by Angie as well as those coconut water popsicles by Vanessa that make for a super healthy, refreshing treat.
- Of course, my easy vegan strawberry cream cake is another perfect summer treat, if I do say so myself :)
- Rebecca's travel posts (e.g. here and here) have got me wanting to go to Greece soon! My boyfriend and I are actually already thinking about a kite surfing holiday on a Greek island next summer...
- Last but not least, this homemade blueberry body sugar scrub will help you get those soft and silky beach legs for holiday photos :)
Now enough with the links, let's go party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Milk Paint Dresser Makeover from Junque Cottage
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
DIY Faux Marble Print Side Table from The Style Safari
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
My New She Shed from Penny's Vintage Home
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Blackberry Cobbler in a Cast-Iron Skillet from Simply Stacie
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Salmon Recipe with Zucchini Corn Cream Sauce from A Dish of Daily Life
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Save the Day with Schedules from A Mama's Story
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!