Friday Favorites - Week 372
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Hey there party peeps!
Do you have all your Mother's Day gifts ready? I don't :D But I'll take my mom (and dad and boyfriend) out for a picnic in the open on Sunday. I won't say anything more about it though because I know that my mom reads my blog ;-) So instead, here's what happened this week so far:
- Explored London last weekend with my boyfriend – we walked about 90km, went to every single park in search of squirrels (finally found some in St. James's Park and took heaps of photos with them of course), admired the city at night, ate the most scrumptious peanut butter chocolate pie at a vegan bakery/café (Cookies and Scream) as well as a delicious Ethiopian plate at the Old Spitalfields Market (Merkamo Ethiopian), and stuffed our faces at the best and cheapest all-vegan Chinese restaurant in Camden (Dou Dou).
- Discovered another great vegan recipe website (Vegan Family Recipes) and have already put their DIY Coconut Butter on my to-do list. Looks sooo good!
- Ended my sugar-free month and shared my tips on how to quit sugar in a recent blog post.
- Currently participating in the free 31 Yoga Revolution Program by Adriene Mishler, so if you want to join me: we are now on day 11 :)
- Adoring those too-good-to-be-real Succulent cakes, aren't they just so adorable?!
- By the way, if you are still looking for a way to Pamper Your Mom on Mother's Day, Mary of The Boondocks Blog shared some lovely gift ideas over on her website! Apart from that, my feature this week (Easy Handmade Hand Lotion from Angie) is also a great last-minute Mother's Day gift.
- If you are wanting to pamper yourself (which is always a great idea), head over to Sophie's side and read about her great tips to Build an Anxiety Toolbox!
- Once again I would like to point out that you can still find a form at the end of the linky party where you can
sign up to become a fellow party hostess! So if you are interested in being a part of the Friday
Favorites linky party, just fill out the form below :)
But enough talking. Let's start this party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Italian Lemon Cream Cake from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Easy Homemade Hand Lotion from The Country Chic Cottage
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Hand of Fatima Candle Holder from Howling at the Moon
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
How to Build A Decorative Planter Box from Thistlewood Farms
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Lemon Curd Coconut Macaroons from Simply Stacie
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Oven Roasted Creamy Cherry Tomato Sauce from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
DIY Sweet Orange Bath Bombs from Gluesticks Blog
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!