Friday Favorites - Week 371
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Heyo party peeps!
May has come round and spring is in full swing. Since I'm currently in London, I'll keep it short and sweet today. Here's what's on my agenda this week:
- Off to London to show my love my favorite city :) Still low-key hoping to run into Niomi Smart or Emma Watson when I'm there, haha.
- Drooling over Emily's Peanut Butter Caramel Fudge Slices and Sophie's Toasted Coconut and Vanilla Matcha Latte (who by the way inspired me to do these weekly "updates").
- Also, made those anti-inflammatory turmeric coconut bites, as well as an antioxidant-packed green smoothie for breakfast to fight the radiation during our flight-.-
- I took another "personality test", this time to find out the colour of my aura. The result was YELLOW: You are optimistic and intelligent, with a friendly, creative presence. A yellow aura signifies that you are full of life and energy, an inspiring and playful person. You may be on the brink of a new awakening, close to finding new meaning in your current life. I'm pretty cool with that :)
- If you are into those fun personality tests, here are two more for you: Which Disney Princess Are You? (Me: Pocahontas) and Which Mythical Creature Are You? (Me: Fairy - boooring!)
- Matching my recent DIY post for a delicious chocolate mocha body scrub, I just HAD to feature Merissa's post on Ways To Reuse Coffee Grounds. I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, but I guess that's about to change, eh? :-)
- One last thing: at the end of this post you will see a form where you can sign up to become a fellow party hostess and co-host this linky party with us! So if you are interested in being a part of the Friday Favorites linky party, just fill out the form below :)
But now on to the party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Vietnamese Chicken Salad from Powered by Mom
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Ways To Reuse Coffee Grounds from Little House Living
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Biker Harley Dolls from Lalka Crochetka
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Antique Chair Spindle Wooden Garden Caddy from The Interior Frugalista
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
How to Easily DIY Rustic Farmhouse from The Interior Frugalista
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
How I Get Quiet Time Each Day from Serving Joyfully
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
10 Outdoor Entertaining Ideas from Thistle Wood Farms
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!