Friday Favorites - Week 368
IT'S PARTY TIME!
are you getting excited for Easter already? I know I am, but mostly because that means that I will have a mini vacation of 5 work-free days!! This week has been a little stressful because I was working on my master thesis (the usual) and trying to find the solution to a problem I'm having right now, I'm also packing for the weekend getaway, plus preparing a few vegan snacks for the trip, and also getting birthday gifts for my boyfriend's sister. So basically that's what me week looks like so far:
- Had another meeting (or rather Skype conference) with my supervisors and it went pretty good. Went home with 6 new books on narratology from the library (sigh.)
- If you're into Avatar: The Last Airbender, or you just like taking those "personality tests", this Avatar test is a great one as it consists of 123 questions, goes really into depth and takes about 20 minutes to complete. I turned out to be a waterbender :)
- While waiting for season 5 of Prison Break to be available on Netflix, my flatmates and I have started watching the Netflix original 13 Reasons Why. So far I'm into it, but we're only on episode 3. Have you watched it?
- Speaking of Prison Break, if you have 2 minutes, please watch this moving speech by Wentworth Miller (aka Michael) which shows that he is not only a great actor, but also a beautiful human being inside and out :)
- As of last Friday, I'm cutting added sugar out of my diet (I even made a blog post about it), so I'm making this super good looking sugar-free carrot cake as well as my naturally sugar-free banana bread for Easter! Yumm.
- As a vegan, I'm shocked that a bunch of the 10 Tofu Hacks Kaila shared at last week's linky party were totally new to me!! Such as baking it into bars or blending it in a smoothie – like, what?! I don't usually feature the same blog twice in a row, but this blog post was so helpful (at least to vegetarians and vegans) that I needed to share this with you!!
- I'm very much in love with Grace's list of 10 Self-Care Activities for Spring. So inspiring!
- Also: Totally obsessing over Simply Kenna's quirky cute youtube channel. Full stop.
But now on to the party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Easy Raspberry Lemonade Punch by The Mom Creative
10 Tofu Hacks You Need To Try by Healthy Helper
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
How to Build a Picture Frame + Fee Printables by Find It, Fix It, or Build It
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Easy DIY Glass Gloches by The Interior Frugalista
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Lemon Curd Cheesecakes by Gluesticks
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!