Friday Favorites - Week 367


IT'S PARTY TIME!

hello dear internet friends,

today is the last day of my two weeks of house-sitting at my parents' house. My boyfriend has already gone home two days ago, and I'm enjoying the peaceful quiet of being alone. Here's what my week has been like
 
  • Met up with my supervisor of my master thesis and finally got the green light for the registration of my thesis. (yay!) Also, I'm about 80% done, so double-yay!
  • With me house-sitting at my parents' without my usual "photo equipment" at hand, my options for blog posts were kinda limited. Which is why I went for this spring gift basket (not sure how I feel about it though). Take a look if you like.
  • I also visited my baby tree that has outgrown me and even my 6'2'' tall boyfriend by now! (yes, we are technically plant parents, lol)
  • Finally watched the final episodes of Prison Break (season 4 that is) which to be honest weren't that great. Season 1 was amazing, season 2 was still very good, season 3 was okay and season 4 was just... nah. (not sure what to expect of season 5 that is starting this week...)
  • If you are an introvert like me, this open letter from an introvert will probably resonate with you. If you are an extrovert, this letter will help you understand us introverts :)
  • Going to make this coconut banana chocolate snack cake by Jenn for a friends birthday tomorrow (with vegan eggs though). Should be great :)
  • If I do find any time, I will also bake this vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip coffee cake by Kaila that I'm featuring this week because it looks dang delicious! Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like the taste of coffee at all - so I guess I'll just have to eat the cake all by myself... shame ;)

But now on to the party!

 photo Friday Favorites Banner 2.jpg

Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Christine at Light and Savvy - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Maisy at Becoming Alice - FB | G+ | Pin
Sheree at Stage Presents - Twitter | FB | Pin | Inst | Inst
Lisa at Condo Blues - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Penny at Penny's Passion - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst | BL

If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!

 photo Friday Favorites Featured Button.jpg

You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!

spinach artichoke pullapart bread
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
easter-egg-floral-branches-acrosstheblvd-open
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Easter Egg Floral Branches by Across The Blvd 

Use this helpful Spring Cleaning Checklist to track your cleaning and mark off items as you go.
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Spring Cleaning Checklist by To Simply Inspire


Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
Vegan Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake by Healthy Helper

No-Churn Maple Pecan Ice Cream - Creamy, sweet with a little bit of crunch, you'll love the flavour the maple syrup adds to this ice cream recipe.
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
 
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose 
 Citrus Upside Down Cake by Unusually Lovely
 
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Mid-Century Modern Armchairs Get A Flower Power Makeover from Interior Frugalista

 photo Friday Favorites Button.jpg

Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!



Maisy

0 Comments