Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Phone Wallpapers

reading time: 1 min




Is the sun shining where you live? The past month has been so grey and dull weather wise, that I can't wait for spring to arrive and bring some bright blue skies and cotton-white blossoms with it. It's been raining every other day here in Germany, which is kind of depressing (but great if you have to write your master thesis and don't really want to leave the house when it's pouring outside) – but that doesn't keep me from dressing my phone in lovely spring-y pastel colours!

Which is why I put together this collection of 21 of my favourite spring inspired phone wallpapers (that can be used as lock screen or phone background). Click "read more" to view all of them!



how to use: 
I have linked to each of the wallpapers, so simply find one you like, then follow the link and save the image to your computer or your phone. If you're using your phone for this, simply hold the image and save it to your camera roll, then set it as your lock screen or background – easy!

(in some cases you may have to edit the image on your phone or computer a little to fit your screen)

Let me know in the comments below which one is your favourite out of them all!

For me, my favourites are the kissing couple and the oriental birds that I currently have as my phone background.


PS. You can also print these and use them as DIY postcards and give them away as birthday cards or hang them on the wall in pretty white frames! Wouldn't that be adorable? And of course, easy and cheap too. Just print them out and glue them onto a piece of cardboard. Done!

Also have a look at these cuties:


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2016/10/fall-phone-wallpapers.html
Fall Wallpapers
http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2016/12/winter-phone-wallpapers.html
Winter Wallpapers


Maisy