Friday, December 02, 2016

Winter Phone Wallpapers

reading time: 1 min




Are you all getting into the Christmas spirit yet? Or are you already annoyed of all the Christmas-themed posts these days. Personally, I can't get enough of Christmas this year, since I "missed" the typical wintry, cosy Christmas last year due to spending the holidays in South Africa. Some people have their trees up already, but since I can't afford my own Christmas tree yet (and honestly I'm not sure if I really want a tree to be chopped just for the sake of standing and dying in my living room), I'm getting festive by changing my phone background to a more winter appropriate theme!

So I've put together this collection of 24 of my favourite winter inspired phone wallpapers (that can be used as lock screen or phone background). Click "read more" to view all of them!

 http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2016/12/winter-phone-wallpapers.html









how to use: 
I have linked to each of the wallpapers, so simply find one you like, then follow the link and save the image to your computer or your phone. If you're using your phone for this, simply hold the image and save it to your camera roll, then set it as your lock screen or background – easy!

(in some cases you may have to edit the image on your phone or computer a little to fit your screen)

Let me know in the comments below which one is your favourite out of them all! For me, it's super hard to pick... but perhaps one of the last ones - the moth, the minimalist polka dots or the dissolved girl.

PS. You can also print these and use them as DIY postcards! That would look super cute - especially for Christmas! And of course, easy and cheap too. Just print them out and glue them onto a piece of cardboard. Done!

Also have a look at these cuties:

Spring Wallpapers
http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2016/10/fall-phone-wallpapers.html
Fall Wallpapers



Maisy



(\(\
( - -)
((') (')