Thank you.

reading time: ca. 1 min


What are you thankful for? We don't celebrate thanksgivings in my country but tonight i'd like to take the opportunity to think about what i'm grateful for. 

❤️ my flatmates. I honestly don't know where i would be without them. Not in a good place, for sure. 

❤️ my health. One year ago i wouldn't even have been able to do and eat all these wonderful things. I'm glad things changed. 

❤️ my body. Not because my body is perfect, not at all, but because even though it had to undergo so much sickness and such hard treatment, it never stopped working and is still safe and sound and energetic! 

❤️ my friends & family. Last but not least. I am so grateful for all the support and love i get from them, thank you so much for that.

Thank you.


BTW: these are gluten-free, dairy-free cinnamon almond cookies that me and my friends made last night :)




Maisy



(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

Popular