Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Too Much Information

reading time: ca. 2 min

I know, TAGs are not always all that interesting to read, but what can i say, i just love answering questions :'D and maybe it would be fun for you to answer these yourself? i always find it fascinating to kind of learn more about myself by asking myself some questions that i hadn't really thought about before...

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing?

A polka-dot dress! (H&M) and a side braid (my favourite way to effortlessly fake an elaborate hairstyle). i'm not a big fan of stripes, but i love me some polka dots. excuse my morning face btw, i just got up... oh and don't mind the ahem "industrial" background... hahahah, i'm such a mess.

2: Ever been in love?

Of course! Maybe not a "love of my life"-sort of love. But definitely a being in love sorta love.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Not really, luckily. Breakups are never exactly pleasant, but... we split up by mutual agreement, more or less.

4: How tall are you?

5'6'' or 168 centimetres.

5: How much do you weigh?

i don't even own a scale, sorry -.- but i should be around 120 lbs or 55kg i guess.

6: Any tattoos?

Nope.

7: Any piercings?

Just earrings. Does that count?

8: OTP? *

Not into this obsessive shipping thing, but i do adore Wah and Weylie as a couple. 

9: Favourite show?

My favourite tv series are: Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Monster and Game of Thrones. Yes, 5 favourites and 2 of them are anime. Got a problem with that?

10: Favourite bands?

The XX, Bastille, Get Well Soon, Daft Punk.

Favourite singers: Woodkid, Lorde, Lana Del Rey.

11: Something you miss?

Last summer's lightness. And my freezer, definitely my freezer. (i need my daily dose of ice cream!)

12: Favourite song?

Constantly changing. Right now: All Night - Parov Stelar.

13: How old are you?

22.

14: Zodiac sign?

Virgo.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Humour. Trust.

16: Favourite Quote? 

Ships in harbour are safe, but that's not what ships are built for. ~ John Shedd

17: Favourite actor?

James McAvoy.

18: Favourite color? 

Cornflower blue.

19: Loud music or soft? 

When i'm working: soft, when i'm partying: loud. Pretty obvious, right? :'D

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

Somewhere quiet and cosy. Like my bed. Or the woods or a nice peaceful graveyard (okay that sounds creepy, but seriously). Wherever i can be by myself and sort things out in my head.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 

Just showering: 10 minutes.
Washing/conditioning my hair and everything: 35 minutes.
(don't look at me like that. i'm a girl, alright. we're allowed to take some time to pamper ourselves ;)

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

Relaxed: 30 to 45 minutes.
Stressed: 10 to 25 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

Only with my printer last week, lol. He won - i got away with a bloody wrist and a scar. Don't ask.

24: Turn on? 

Laughter (alfie :'), quick-wittedness, compassion.

25: Turn off? 

Intolerance, indifference, dullness.

26: The reason I joined Blogger? 

To share my ideas and be part of an amazing, inspiring community. But mainly to have a platform for my overflowing ideas, haha!

27: Fears? 

Losing control. Losing myself. I struggle with anxiety from time to time.

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Season 5, Episode 10 on Six Feet Under: "All Alone". That was a week ago, and got me sobbing like a child -.-

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

Last week, to my little brother :P

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? 

Becoming Alice :)

31: Last book you read?

The Big Sleep - Raymond Chandler.

32: The book you're currently reading?

None yet. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is currently lying on my bedside table though.

33: Last show you watched?

Six Feet Under.

34: Last person you talked to? 

Technically, the elderly gentleman who greeted me as i walked to our campus library (where i'm at now, working on my bachelor thesis... and my blog... i'm such a pro at procrastinating, haha!)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Family. I texted my little brother that i had just gotten 106 points out of 120 at the TOEFL test (i know, i'm totally boasting right now but that's okay), and then he texted me back that he had just gotten his a-level certificate. And then we told each other how proud we were of each other and then we were both super happy and danced around. There were many exclamation marks and smiley faces involved. yeah #familystuff

36: Favourite food? 

Banana ice cream. Especially this one because it's not too sweet. Could eat this every day. In fact: ate some nana ice cream for breakfast this morning!! (strawberry & banana)


37: Place you want to visit? 

Vienna some time later this year! And Thailand, as soon as possible.

38: Last place you were? 

As in vacation? Belgium, i think.

39: Do you have a crush? 

Yes i do actually :) Even dreamt of him last week, whatever this means.

40: Last time you kissed someone? 

Not counting friend and family kisses, it's been awhile to be honest :P

41: Last time you were insulted? 

Erm... can't remember being insulted any time recently. Probably in high-school by some immature guy or a bitchy girl?

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Chocolate / cacao. And of course: banana ice cream flavour, uh yeah.

43: What instruments do you play? 

Unfortunately: none. Well except for the flute which i learned in elementary school, lol. 
(wish i would've learned to play the piano, sigh...)

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

YES-bracelet: etsy

45: Last sport you played?

Erm... volleyball in school? And in terms of exercise, i did 40 minutes of yoga on Sunday.

46: Last song you sang? 

The Pentatonix cover of I Need Your Love by Ellie Goulding. So good!

47: Favourite chat up line?

I actually had to think quite a while about this. In real life people don't really say these to you, luckily. However there's this one chat up line that actually made me laugh:
"'Scuse me. Do you have any raisins?"
"Erm... no...?"
"Oh, okay. How about a date then?"

48: Have you ever used it?

Sorry, don't do chat up lines :'D 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Last night - with my three best friends in this town, where i moved three years ago to study. Was the first time in awhile that it was just the three of us (me, M., E. and A.), just like in the very beginning. I think M. even called us "the Magnificent Four" yesterday. Yeah...

50: Who should answer these questions next?

You.


* OTP = one true pairing. 
Meaning your favourite combination of characters in a fandom. For example Ron and Hermione, or Sherlock and Watson, or the Lady and the Tramp. Or whoever. Actually now that i think about it, my fictional OTP is probably Frodo and Sam, haha! (need to make a post on "bromance" soon!)

 
Hugs and kisses ~ 



Maisy



(\(\
( - -)
((') (')