Sunday, May 18, 2014

Guilty Confessions TAG

reading time: ca. 3 min


Hello you cookies,
i think it's time for my confessions! Oo-la-la. The GUILTY CONFESSIONS tag was created by the lovely Lindy over on Bubzbeauty, and i thought this topic was quite intriguing, so let's get to it -

The Questions:

1) What is your guilty pleasure? 
2) Share something you did a long time ago that you're still ashamed of. 
3) Share one bad habit you have. 
4) Reveal one lie you've told. Big or small. 
5) What is one silliest thing you got upset or angry over? 
6) Something you're really bad at: Share something you preach but never do. 
7) Have you ever stolen before? If so, what? 
8) Reveal one act of revenge. 
9) Name somebody you used to envy. 
10) Mischievous thing you did in your childhood.

The Answers:

1) What is your guilty pleasure? 
I am a binge-watcher when it comes to series. Especially when each episode is only about 20 minutes long. And especially when it's anime. There have been times that i watched an entire series in one single weekend. Whoops...

2) Share something you did a long time ago that you're still ashamed of. 
I thought long and hard about this, and i finally remembered something i did a long time ago: i must have been around seven years old, and i had just gotten my second guinea pig (yes, i was a "guinea pig girl" ♡), and i remember clearly that i was upset for some reason, maybe mad at my parents or at my homework or whatever, and i let out my frustration by throwing a piece of rubber towards my guinea pigs who where huddling together under our bookshelf :( i'm not sure whether i hit one of my poor little piggies or not, but i know for sure that i felt very bad afterwards! Don't hurt your little guinea pigs, girls!

3) Share one bad habit you have.
Right after watching a movie i have to check out the wikipedia article on that movie. Just to give me a sense of assurance, i guess. Sometimes i will even do that while watching the film, which is the stupidest thing ever because it spoils the film and annoys the heck out of me -_-

4) Reveal one lie you've told. Big or small.
Similar to Bubz i pretended to be sick so i wouldn't have to go to school. It was Fasching that day, grade seven i think, and we all had to come to school in costumes (i remember i was supposed to go as some Egyptian Goddess or Pharaoh or something), and my Mum actually wrote an excuse note, saying i was too sick to come, so i didn't have to go because she knew that i hated Fasching in school back then. So it was more of a "conspiracy" than me telling a lie. Yeah...

5) What is one silliest thing you got upset or angry over? 
A match, i think. Yeah, i'm pretty sure it was a matchstick. Or was it a lighter? Anyway, i was about... nine, maybe? and i spent the weekend at my grandma's, it was getting dark and she asked me to light a candle. Except i couldn't. I was too afraid of fire, so i had never touched a matchbox, let alone a lighter before! My granny didn't understand why i wouldn't light the candle and so she said something a little harsh, which lead to me trying to light the frickin candle, burning my fingers and running out of the room in tears. I remember, i was deeply upset about that incident. And honestly, i'm still kinda scared of fire.

6) Something you're really bad at: Share something you preach but never do.
I am bad at being bad. Meaning: i struggle with making mistakes, getting grades that aren't straight A's, failing at a task, not being able to maintain discipline, ... you get the picture. And why am i so bad at this? Because i always feel like i had to prove myself to others. Show them i was "worth it", whatever that means.

So what i preach but never stick to myself is: Don't think about what others think of you!

7) Have you ever stolen before? If so, what? 
This is so bad, but well i was a child if this excuses anything... a pair of earrings from my Mum (i confessed to her in tears the same day) and... my grandma's glasses... 'cause i felt "smart" wearing those around school -_-

8) Reveal one act of revenge. 
Uhm... i honestly can't think of any! As envious as i was (see Nr 9), i would never think of something as revenge. I can't even hold a grudge for more than a couple of minutes!

9) Name somebody you used to envy. 
Two of the closest and dearest people to me: my Mum and my best friend. I used to envy them - or actually admire them - because to me they were the "perfect" human beings and i wanted to be just like them. In general i was quite an envious child, i guess, because i always felt like the ugly duckling that didn't have what others had (both material things like jewellery or cool clothes, and abstract things like beauty). Luckily i am no longer the same :)

10) Mischievous thing you did in your childhood.
Oh my gosh, there are so many! Not that i was evil or anything, but i was that type of wild child that runs around and makes a mess everywhere she goes, lol. I would do prank buzzing, sneaking through other people's gardens with my friends, climbing up trees, chasing birds, giving sassy replies and just overall being a cheeky child. Below: my childhood summed up in a picture :'D


So that's it to this tag. Now it's your turn! Please tell me i'm not the only one who snitched somebody's glasses or messed with their pets! :'D

And the moral of the story is: Own up to what you do. Be who you are with all your flaws and rough edges. Be who you are, or be a liar. 




Maisy



(\(\
( - -)
((') (')