TAG you're it!


reading time: ca. 6 min


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~ Bernard M. Baruch  


[scroll down for dwarves]


Hello there, beautiful! (too soon?)

Yes, I have been browsing through The Tumblr again. Shame on me. No idea what I was actually looking for, but I happened to stumble - tumble - upon this tag that said: REBLOG AND ANSWER. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Since you don't know me, you probably don't really care too much about my answers, but personally I enjoy reading tags like that and wondering what my own answers would be, so maybe you take pleasure in answering the following questions yourself!

As to the rest, take this as a kind of profile or personal introduction of myself. 




1. Last kiss: exactly two and a half weeks ago 
(why is this the very first question? is that really the most important thing you wanna know about a person? #justsayin)

2. Last phone call: one of my closest friends Emily

3. Last text message: my friend David

4. Last song you listened to: I Hate Everyone – Get Set Go (such a cheerful song! Or at least, it cheers me up)

5. Last time you cried: huh. Now that you mention it: I don't even remember. Usually I cry quite frequently, just as an emotional outlet or something, but the last time I really cried was early in May, I think



HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: yes

7. Been cheated on: no

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no

9. Lost someone special: yes, last year a very important mentor figure of mine passed away

10. Been depressed: yes. There was a time two years ago when I was in a very bad place, struggling with a certain mental illness a lot of younger insecure people struggle with (especially females), side effects of with leading towards a bipolar disorder in my case. But fortunately I have been able to overcome this unstable stage of life and outgrow my insecurities and false perceptions slowly but steadily. Sounds a bit like brainwashing, huh? But all jokes aside, for those who are sceptical: mental disorders can be cured. It is not easy and it can't be done by changing physically. Change has to happen at the mental level. It has to come from within
(I apologize for this lengthy answer, but I think a question about being depressed should be answered with more than just something like “yeah, I guess, whatever”)

11. Been drunk and threw up: nope i haven't. i've been trunk before, but never threw up. been blessed with good organs and a bit of reason.


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: yes! I met lots of wonderful new people

17. Laughed until you cried: actually I did! last time must've been about two weeks ago

18. Met someone who changed you: mh I don't know. not sure if it was the other person who changed me. I think it was just me who changed :)
 
me n ma girls :)
19. Found out who your true friends were: i wasn't doubting them

20. Found out someone was talking about you: not in a bad way, no

26. What did you do for your last Birthday: had a wonderful girl's night out with two of my best friends

27. What time did you wake up today: ugh, some time between six and seven. Sun woke me up.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: summer holidays ! finally! tomorrow's my last day at university for this semester! gonna go on a one-week-trip with my little brother next week

30. Last time you saw all of your siblings at the same time: i am an only child. got a non-biological little brother though :) Him i saw 10 days ago (picking strawberries)

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I hadn't been so hard on myself in the past. But I guess I wouldn't be where I am right now, if things hadn't been the way they have. Right? 

32. What are you listening to right now: mental floss: 50 Science Misconceptions (usually hosted by John Green)

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: one of my university lecturers, who seems to see me as her younger self or maybe as a daughter substitute. it's just weird. please stop. 

35. Most visited webpage: youtube (and my own blog, lol)

36. Favourite colour: cornflower blue

37. Nicknames: Maisy, Suzi-Q (don't ask)

38. Relationship Status: taken

39. Zodiac sign: virgo

40. Male or female: female

41. Primary school: Max & Moritz School

42. Secondary School: Steiner School

43. High school/college: University, studying Creative Writing & Cultural Journalism, Bachelor of Arts

44. Eye color: greyish greenish blue

46. Height: 5' 5'' (168 cm)

47. Do you have a crush on someone: yeah. i mean, we're in a relationship so of course i have a "crush" on him...

48. What do you like about yourself: umm, next question please :D character-wise I am quite happy about my sparky personality. I'm usually easy to talk to and I get enthusiastic pretty quickly. The latter is quite handy for things like exams where you have to get into a topic that doesn't really interest you. And body-wise... well, I'm not too fond of my outward appearance to be honest (i know i know, we girls are too hard on ourselves), but I kinda like my lips. is that weird? o.O

49. Piercings: none besides earlobe piercings

50. Tattoos: none but I’m thinking about getting a rib tattoo (super mainstream at the moment, I know, but still)

51. Righty or lefty: righty 


FIRSTS:

53. First piercing: got none

54. First best friend: around pre-school age. first best boyfriend's name was Bennie, first best girlfriend's name was Kira

55. First hookup: high school

56. First Bestfriend: umm... answered already o.O


RIGHT NOW:

nom nom nom
59. Eating: just had half an avocado and a handful of tomatoes for dinner. right now – like literally holding it in one hand while typing – I'm snacking on a delicious persimmon. i'm a constant snacker #yumm 
60. Drinking: cold sweet peppermint tea

61. I'm about to: post Wednesday's blog entry and afterwards watch some Dexter

62. Listening to: erm... still "mental floss"?!

63. Waiting for: -


YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids? maybe later, but not right now

65. Get married? yes!

66. Career: editor perhaps


WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: eyes

68. Hugs or kisses: hugs (or kisses? kisses are pretty damn good too...)

69. Shorter or taller: shorter

70. Older or Younger: younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: mh. since I got a sorta nice stomach already, I'm gonna go for nice arms :D

73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship 


HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: no

77. Drank hard liquor: yes

78. Lost glasses/contacts: nope, don't have any

79. Had sex: 0.0 getting pretty personal, huh?

80. Broken someone's heart: I am afraid so, but not on purpose

82. Been arrested: no

83. Turned someone down: yes, lots of times actually. which sounds really douchebaggy, sorry. I tend to freak out if a guy wants to get serious too quickly or if he is generally too eager or possessive. In those situations I usually panic and turn them down :S

84. Cried when someone died: yes of course

85. Fallen for a friend: yeah, and I'm afraid I'm still not 100% over him 


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: yes!

87. Miracles: yeah kind of

88. Love at first sight: na, that's not love. that's just attraction.

89. Heaven: nope, I think this heaven-and-hell thing is way too simple and comfortable to be accurate

90. Santa Clause: not anymore, no (wish I was a kid again *_*)

91. Kiss on the first date: yes

92. Angels: not in the Christian kind of way, no

93. How would you label yourself? bubbly, ambitious, driven, creative, kind-of-crazy (yep, quite a long label. can't just squeeze me into one single word, sorry)

94. Someone You Pray Everyday For: erm, nobody in particular..?

95. Did you sing today: yes! I absolutely love to sing aloud

96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About: why would you even care about his name?

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? i think I would love to see how my grandma grew up. so I'd go about 50 years back in time.

98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For: never to give up or lose myself

99. Are you afraid of falling in love? sometimes, yes

100. Do you like the way you look? i think I made that clear already. But actually there are some days where I look into the mirror and think “yeah, you actually do look quite nice!” i guess it depends on my state of mind. does that happen to you too?

I'd love to read how other people answered this tag so feel free to do it yourself!

And since today's post was pretty text-heavy, here's some dwarves. enjoy.














~ Take care ~



Maisy



(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

Popular