TAG you're it!
reading time: ca. 6 min
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~ Bernard M. Baruch
[scroll down for dwarves]
Hello there, beautiful! (too soon?)
Yes, I have been browsing through The Tumblr again. Shame on me. No idea what I was actually looking for, but I happened to stumble - tumble - upon this tag that said: REBLOG AND ANSWER. So that's what I'm gonna do.
Since you don't know me, you probably don't really care too much about my answers, but personally I enjoy reading tags like that and wondering what my own answers would be, so maybe you take pleasure in answering the following questions yourself!
As to the rest, take this as a kind of profile or personal introduction of myself.
1. Last kiss: exactly two and a half weeks ago
(why is this the very first question? is that really the most important thing you wanna know about a person? #justsayin)
2. Last phone call: one of my closest friends Emily
3. Last text message: my friend David
4. Last song you listened to: I Hate Everyone – Get Set Go (such a cheerful song! Or at least, it cheers me up)
5. Last time you cried: huh. Now that you mention it: I don't even remember. Usually I cry quite frequently, just as an emotional outlet or something, but the last time I really cried was early in May, I think
6. Dated someone twice: yes
7. Been cheated on: no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: yes, last year a very important mentor figure of mine passed away
10. Been depressed: yes. There was a time two years ago when I was in a very bad place, struggling with a certain mental illness a lot of younger insecure people struggle with (especially females), side effects of with leading towards a bipolar disorder in my case. But fortunately I have been able to overcome this unstable stage of life and outgrow my insecurities and false perceptions slowly but steadily. Sounds a bit like brainwashing, huh? But all jokes aside, for those who are sceptical: mental disorders can be cured. It is not easy and it can't be done by changing physically. Change has to happen at the mental level. It has to come from within.
(I apologize for this lengthy answer, but I think a question about being depressed should be answered with more than just something like “yeah, I guess, whatever”)
11. Been drunk and threw up: nope i haven't. i've been trunk before, but never threw up. been blessed with good organs and a bit of reason.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: yes! I met lots of wonderful new people ♡
17. Laughed until you cried: actually I did! last time must've been about two weeks ago
18. Met someone who changed you: mh I don't know. not sure if it was the other person who changed me. I think it was just me who changed :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you: not in a bad way, no
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: had a wonderful girl's night out with two of my best friends
27. What time did you wake up today: ugh, some time between six and seven. Sun woke me up.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: summer holidays ! finally! tomorrow's my last day at university for this semester! gonna go on a one-week-trip with my little brother next week ♡
30. Last time you saw all of your siblings at the same time: i am an only child. got a non-biological little brother though :) Him i saw 10 days ago (picking strawberries)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I hadn't been so hard on myself in the past. But I guess I wouldn't be where I am right now, if things hadn't been the way they have. Right?
32. What are you listening to right now: mental floss: 50 Science Misconceptions (usually hosted by John Green)
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: one of my university lecturers, who seems to see me as her younger self or maybe as a daughter substitute. it's just weird. please stop.
35. Most visited webpage: youtube (and my own blog, lol)
36. Favourite colour: cornflower blue
37. Nicknames: Maisy, Suzi-Q (don't ask)
38. Relationship Status: taken
39. Zodiac sign: virgo
40. Male or female: female
41. Primary school: Max & Moritz School
42. Secondary School: Steiner School
43. High school/college: University, studying Creative Writing & Cultural Journalism, Bachelor of Arts
44. Eye color: greyish greenish blue
46. Height: 5' 5'' (168 cm)
47. Do you have a crush on someone: yeah. i mean, we're in a relationship so of course i have a "crush" on him...
48. What do you like about yourself: umm, next question please :D character-wise I am quite happy about my sparky personality. I'm usually easy to talk to and I get enthusiastic pretty quickly. The latter is quite handy for things like exams where you have to get into a topic that doesn't really interest you. And body-wise... well, I'm not too fond of my outward appearance to be honest (i know i know, we girls are too hard on ourselves), but I kinda like my lips. is that weird? o.O
49. Piercings: none besides earlobe piercings
50. Tattoos: none but I’m thinking about getting a rib tattoo (super mainstream at the moment, I know, but still)
51. Righty or lefty: righty
53. First piercing: got none
54. First best friend: around pre-school age. first best boyfriend's name was Bennie, first best girlfriend's name was Kira
55. First hookup: high school
56. First Bestfriend: umm... answered already o.O
|nom nom nom|
59. Eating: just had half an avocado and a handful of tomatoes for dinner. right now – like literally holding it in one hand while typing – I'm snacking on a delicious persimmon. i'm a constant snacker #yumm
60. Drinking: cold sweet peppermint tea
61. I'm about to: post Wednesday's blog entry and afterwards watch some Dexter
62. Listening to: erm... still "mental floss"?!
63. Waiting for: -
64. Want kids? maybe later, but not right now
65. Get married? yes!
66. Career: editor perhaps
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs (or kisses? kisses are pretty damn good too...)
69. Shorter or taller: shorter
70. Older or Younger: younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: mh. since I got a sorta nice stomach already, I'm gonna go for nice arms :D
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts: nope, don't have any
79. Had sex: 0.0 getting pretty personal, huh?
80. Broken someone's heart: I am afraid so, but not on purpose
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: yes, lots of times actually. which sounds really douchebaggy, sorry. I tend to freak out if a guy wants to get serious too quickly or if he is generally too eager or possessive. In those situations I usually panic and turn them down :S
84. Cried when someone died: yes of course
85. Fallen for a friend: yeah, and I'm afraid I'm still not 100% over him
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes!
87. Miracles: yeah kind of
88. Love at first sight: na, that's not love. that's just attraction.
89. Heaven: nope, I think this heaven-and-hell thing is way too simple and comfortable to be accurate
90. Santa Clause: not anymore, no (wish I was a kid again *_*)
91. Kiss on the first date: yes
92. Angels: not in the Christian kind of way, no
93. How would you label yourself? bubbly, ambitious, driven, creative, kind-of-crazy (yep, quite a long label. can't just squeeze me into one single word, sorry)
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For: erm, nobody in particular..?
95. Did you sing today: yes! I absolutely love to sing aloud
96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About: why would you even care about his name?
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? i think I would love to see how my grandma grew up. so I'd go about 50 years back in time.
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For: never to give up or lose myself
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? sometimes, yes
100. Do you like the way you look? i think I made that clear already. But actually there are some days where I look into the mirror and think “yeah, you actually do look quite nice!” i guess it depends on my state of mind. does that happen to you too?
I'd love to read how other people answered this tag so feel free to do it yourself!
~ Take care ~
( - -)