Friday Favorites - Week 365



IT'S PARTY TIME!

hey there sweeties,

I hope you're all happy and healthy. Personally, I'm really looking forward to sleeping in this weekend because I haven't gotten much sleep this week, getting up early to get in a few productive working hours for my master thesis. Before we get to the linky party, here's what happened this week:
 
  • Last week the new documentary What The Health by the creators of Cowspiracy came out – I haven't seen it yet, but it's definitely on my watchlist. Have to watch Cowspiracy and Earthlings with my boyfriend first, though. (Have you seen any of those three?)
  • In case you are looking for a great alternative to coffee, here's 3 healthy coffee alternatives for you!
  • My parents are off to Morocco for two weeks, and I'm lucky enough to do house-sitting again! I will be writing the last major chunk of my master thesis in their house, care for their plants and enjoy their garden if the weather will allow it :)
  • Oh, and while we're at it: I will probably house-sit my great uncle's finca on the Canaries later this year! (exciting!)
  • I changed my phone background to a more spring-like wallpaper.
  • TMI, but I'm on my period at the moment, and homemade hot ginger tea is what keeps me alive these days. Stir in a little bit of raw honey for sweetness if you like!
  • This detox turmeric tea by Dear Crissy (who seems to be the star of this linky party as three of her posts got picked individually!) also has ginger in it, along with lemon juice and - of course - turmeric! I love this mix. Super good for you, especially during winter or when you feel like getting a cold.
  • For some reason I'm currently into those blush / white / gold tones on blogs like Milk Bubble Tea and In The Frow, aaah so pretty! (#photographygoals)

But now on to the party!

 photo Friday Favorites Banner 2.jpg

Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Christine at Light and Savvy - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Maisy at Becoming Alice - FB | G+ | Pin
Sheree at Stage Presents - Twitter | FB | Pin | Inst | Inst
Lisa at Condo Blues - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Penny at Penny's Passion - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst | BL

If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!

 photo Friday Favorites Featured Button.jpg

You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!

Ornate Mirror Makeover
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Ornate Mirror Makeover from The Navage Patch

Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs Recipe - These yummy deviled eggs are perfect for Easter or any family gathering.
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs by Dear Crissy

Maisy at Becoming Alice chose  
Detoxifying Turmeric Tea from Dear Crissy

Lisa from Condo Blues chose  
Furniture Fix #2 - Low Dresser Made Useful from a Vintage Green
Easy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - One Pinner said this easy peanut butter pie is the BEST dessert she's ever made!
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Easy Peanut Butter Pie by Dear Crissy

IMG_0929.JPG Amy at A Day of Small Things chose 
 Grilled mozzarella Caprese from Emmi's Cookinside

  Friday Favorites at Light and Savvy Christine at Light and Savvy and Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Driftwood Art from Crafts By Amanda

 photo Friday Favorites Button.jpg

Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!



Maisy

0 Comments